10 reasons why you should eat green beans regularly
Green beans contain many essential nutrients for the body, so they are often used in many different dishes. But they have more benefits than that.
Green beans contains a large amount of trace elements and vitamins necessary for the body such as calcium, protein, iron, potassium, magnesium, folic acid, vitamins A, C, K, B6 at the same time low sodium. A cup of boiled green beans will provide about 29% of the daily amount of vitamin A, but it contains very few calories, fat and especially no cholesterol. In particular, green beans also contain carotenoids, particularly beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin, which act as important antioxidants for the body.
10 benefits of green beans for your health
1. Provide energy If you want to add iron to your body, you may think of green beans as many studies show that green beans are foods containing twice the amount of iron compared to spinach. Iron is an important source of minerals for movement in the body, specifically as the process of transporting oxygen from the lungs to feed the cells in the body. Therefore, when you feel tired, tired, and lack of energy, you should immediately use green beans in dishes. Green beans are a type of food that contains twice the amount of iron compared to spinach, which helps the body quickly regain energy. It should be used immediately in dishes.
2. Strengthen cardiovascular health Green beans are foods containing large amounts of calcium and flavonoids, so they are effective for cardiovascular protection. Thanks to the abundant flavonoids inherent, soya bean has extremely good anti-inflammatory properties, helps to reduce the thrombotic activities of the cell, while preventing the formation of blood clots in arteries.
3. Good for the eyes Carotenoids in the green beans play an important role in preventing macular degeneration. On the other hand, the lutein and zeaxanthin found in green beans also help maintain eye health, making the eyes healthier. Carotenoids in the green beans play an important role in preventing macular degeneration of the eyes, helping maintain effective vision.
4. Contains antioxidants Like other vegetables like tomatoes, carrots... green beans also contain many antioxidants to help prevent and protect the body from the attack of free radicals, minimizing the risk of acquiring. diseases such as cancer, heart... Therefore, green beans become foods recommended for regular use in dishes.
5. Help prevent colon cancer Green beans are a high-fiber food, so consuming green beans will help the digestive system work more easily, while reducing the digestive process, making bowel movements softer. Thus helps prevent colon cancer effectively. The fiber in green beans will help the digestive system work easier, while reducing the digestive process. Thus helps prevent colon cancer effectively.
6. Strengthen your bones Calcium is found in green beans in amounts that can improve and protect the growth of the skeletal system, helping the body to escape osteoporosis. At the same time, the amount of vitamins A and K contained in green beans also helps promote bone growth, helping bones stay strong.
7. Treat of stomach and intestinal problems Did you know with only 110g of green beans but can provide your body with up to 15% of the daily fiber. The regular addition of fiber will help the process of digestion - you will no longer encounter constipation or flatulence. With 110g of green beans but can give your body up to 15% of the daily fiber.
8. Prevent infection The benefits of green beans also help prevent infections when Niacin and Thiamine are the two compounds in green beans that help prevent infections in the body. At the same time, the vitamins B and C in green beans are also essential nutrients that help the body fight off the attack of tons of infections.
9. Prevent birth defects Green beans are considered to be a great source of folate, which is essential for DNA synthesis. Therefore, experts recommend that pregnant women should use plenty of green beans during pregnancy to prevent birth defects. Green beans contain a lot of folate necessary for cell division and DNA synthesis should be recommended for pregnant women to prevent disability for children. 1
10. Help with weight loss In the composition of green beans usually have very few calories and fat, and no cholesterol harmful to health. On the other hand, thanks to the abundance of fiber, regularly using bean green beans will help the body quickly improve the metabolism to prevent symptoms of bloating and control weight effectively.